A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Gonzalez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Gonzalez MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virginia Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Virginia Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA.
See Frisco Internists.