A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Zacharias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Zacharias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Zacharias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacharias graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Zacharias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zacharias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Virginia J. Zacharias practice?
Dr. Virginia Zacharias practices Internal Medicine near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Woods Internists.