Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Virginio Rodriguez III
Dr. Virginio Rodriguez III, MD, FAAP is a Doctor primarily located in Ormond Beach, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Florida Hospital Orlando, Memorial Hospital - Ormond Beach and Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial. Dr. Rodriguez has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Virginio Rodriguez III has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Virginio Rodriguez III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ormond Beach, FL.
Dr. Sheila Gupta
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Ormond Beach, FL 0.01 mi12
Dr. Karin Bigman
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Ormond Beach, FL 0.01 mi31
Dr. Oana Badescu
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Ormond Beach, FL 0.05 mi1