A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virind Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virind Gupta, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician, Allergist & Immunologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virind Gupta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Hair Removal
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Gupta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virind Dharaysheel Gupta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virind D. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Virind Gupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Virind Gupta practices Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooksville, FL and Sunrise, FL.
See Sarasota Family Physicians and Sarasota Addiction Specialists.