Dr. Virind Gupta Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Virind Gupta?

Shocking office

Posted on April 27th, 2017

do not be misled by all of these reviews that say they waited 60 Minutes. The multiple choice doesn't give you any option to check 4 hours, why??? because no office on the planet does that unless you are waiting to see a world-renowned specialist The only reason I go to this office is because my co-pay is lower then at other pain specialists. I have never waited less than three and a half hours. Everytime I go there I say it's my last. I find one of the nurses there who's been with him a long time Brusque and rude and yet the others are nice and I think actually that Gupta cares about making a difference in your life in a positive way. Happen to like the guy. That being said his treatment of his clients is inexcusable. Insulting, disrespectful, and self-serving. You can even smell cigarette smoke in the waiting room. Who knows where it comes from. 2

A very greatful patient!

Posted on April 9th, 2016

Dr. Gupta has SAVED MY LIFE! I have suffered from chronic pain, and an array of mental illnesses my whole life! Also have been an addict for about 20 years, self medicating with street drugs because NONE of the other Dr's I had seen in the past had ever gotten my medications for my mental issues correct. Not only did Dr. Gupta help me with understanding my addiction, but also prescribed medication that has helped with my mental illness and addiction on the first visit! For the first time in my life I have hope for a new tomorrow! Thank you Dr. Gupta for giving me hope for a new life!

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Excellent Doctor...like a father to me. Saved my life !

A doctor that is very knowledgable

Posted on July 17th, 2014

Dr. Gupta has not only diagnosed my problem but has treated me with nothing but respect.. I'm proud to call him my family physician .. The wait time in line can be comber some but when you are treating patients and not just writing drugs like these other dr that your in and out in 10 that should tell you that he obviously is making sure that he has you comfortable enough to just make it through life and not suffering ... I have been to 3 dr and although the wait may be alittle longer he is the only one that doesn't over medicate and treats you with the respect as long as your not there for the wrong reasons ..

worse doctor ever

Posted on November 12th, 2013

Dr Gupta is the worse doctor in Florida. He is very rude, his staff is very rude. I have been there like 2 times and I will never go back, I had to wait 4+ hours for Doctor Gupta to see me. He wanted to give me all kid off pain pills there is and I refused. DONT GO THERE!

way too many patients

Posted on October 5th, 2012

I have waited from 10am in the morning until 10pm @ night to see him.. He has left with a full waiting room to go get his car fixed.. he is a good diagnostic doctor but needs to quit yelling susan susa n

Posted on June 14th, 2011

Diagnosis spot on. Easy to communicate with, very knowledgeable. Prescribes appropriately. Staff and scheduling are personable, professional.

HE IS A LEGAL DRUG DEALER

Posted on January 20th, 2011

I would like to know how many young mens deaths he is responsible for,,,,I can tell you there are many overdoses ,,,,per GUPTA!!!!!!

About Dr. Gupta

Posted on January 15th, 2011

I feel so badly because he is a wonderful Dr. My husband and I love him however we are not excited about going to his clinic. The office staff are very rude, very unprofessional. There is one good nurse, downstairs. The young girl in the office is the daughter of one nurse I am told. She is young and extremely rude. There is no privacy there. The doors are kept open during an office visit. All the patients can hear anyones problems, complaints...even out in the waiting room. The doors should be closed during a private visit with a Dr. especially for shy, reclusive ppl.Dr. Gupta could do so much better with a more refined group of staff working in this clinic. He deserves better.

Horrible

Posted on October 8th, 2010

I'm surprised he still has his license he's been in trouble so many times. The only thing Dr. Gupta is an expert in is trying to make a fast buck at his patients expense. Don't be lured into his weight loss center, cancer center, the list could go on and on. He is NOT board certified in any of those fields. I've seen his face in the newspaper too many times and it always has to do with a violation or in trouble with law enforcement.

G Good Doctor

Posted on September 15th, 2010

I;ve been seeing Dr. Gupta fot 11 years and though the wait may be kong it's worth it. He makes it a point to know everything there id to know about his patients and asks questuions. You;d get the same gambit of responces if you were talking about a plumber, a roofer, an insurance adjuster etc. See for youralf

impressed a bit

Posted on August 13th, 2010

I've been seeing this doctor for about 6 years and although the wait time is VERY long and the staff is loud and often unprofessional, I do like the man. He is kind and compassionate.. and usually solves my medical issue. I was in recently and there was a gentleman that was wheelchair bound and it was VERY hot outdoors. His nurse asked if he would give the man a ride back to the Salvation Army Shelter due to the heat and his situation... and Gupta very willingly agreed to put his wheelchair in the back of his car and give the guy a ride downtown after he finished up for the day. I was very touched by this, as most doctor's would NEVER even think of doing such a thing. I've always liked this Dr., but now I really like him! You never know about people...do ya. That's a decent guy!!! Who knew!