A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virinder Kumar Bhardwaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virinder Kumar Bhardwaj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virinder Kumar Bhardwaj, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Bhardwaj graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kumar Bhardwaj has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Mecosta County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virinder Kumar Bhardwaj MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Virinder Kumar Bhardwaj practice?
- Dr. Virinder Kumar Bhardwaj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virinder Kumar Bhardwaj practices Urology near Porterville, CA.
See Porterville Urologists.