Learn more about Dr. Virmarie Quinones-Pagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinones-Pagan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Quinones-Pagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virmarie Quinones-Pagan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinones-Pagan graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Quinones-Pagan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virmarie Quinones-Pagan MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virmarie Quinones-Pagan practice?
- Dr. Virmarie Quinones-Pagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Virmarie Quinones-Pagan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Physiatrists.