A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virmarie Quinones-Pagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinones-Pagan
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Quinones-Pagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virmarie Quinones-Pagan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinones-Pagan graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Quinones-Pagan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virmarie Quinones-Pagan MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virmarie Quinones-Pagan practice?
- Dr. Virmarie Quinones-Pagan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Virmarie Quinones-Pagan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Berea, OH.
See Cleveland Physiatrists and Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.