Dr. Virnalisis Gonzalez-Marrero MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 19th, 2016
Happy, pretty skin!
I just looked in the mirror, and I felt a lot of love for my dermatologist, Dr. Virnalisis Gonzalez! I visited her yesterday for Botox. She is the best! Her office is private and easy to get to. The staff is lovely and kind. For medical, I feel I am in the absolute best, but gentle hands. For cosmetic, in the hands of an artist.😊

June 23rd, 2016
Dr. Gonzales is "Awesome" her and her staff make a comfortable environment. She takes time with patients, very knowledgeable.

June 15th, 2015
Every Doctor Should be Like Dr. Gonzalez
Dr. Gonzalez is a caring physician who always makes my visits pleasant and anxiety free. I see her for cosmetic procedures that would normally frighten me, but her wonderful demeanor always sets me at ease. She takes time to explain everything and does an excellent job at giving me the results that i want. The nurses who assist her are also wonderful professionals. I really can't grade Dr. Gonzalez on follow ups, because my procedures don't require the. She's 110% in my book!

January 15th, 2014
Notable results
I cannot comment enough on the postive results that I have seen. Dr. Gonzales quickly diagnosed the problem and through the prescribed medication, their has been increasingly significant improvements to my skin texture, tone and dark spots. Prior to meeting with Dr. Gonzales, I was very self-conscious of the changes that were happening to my skin/face. Through her personal evaluations and direction; and my commitment to adhere to the treatment she prescribes; the self-consciousness is a "thing of the past"... !!!

July 28th, 2013
sra
Doctora, que pena que se fue, usted me curó el acne hace muchos años y ahora la necesito nuevamente y como tantos otros profesionales de PR, emigró. Mucho éxito!

May 15th, 2012
Very personable
Friendly asked alot of questions. Voices general concern. Her staff was in a great mood both times I saw her in Boerne. Gave her a high marks for her engaging me in the options I had.

December 26th, 2011
Educational Aide
My visit with Dr. Gonzales was wonderful. I appreciate her time for listening, caring, and taking time on the procedure that was done on my face. Wonderful light hands. Did not feel any discomfort during surgery or after surgery.