Learn more about Dr. Virtaj Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virtaj Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virtaj Singh, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Knee Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Block
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virtaj Singh MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Virtaj Singh practice?
- Dr. Virtaj Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virtaj Singh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Physiatrists.