Learn more about Dr. Virtaj Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virtaj Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virtaj Singh, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Knee Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Block
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virtaj Singh MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Virtaj Singh practice?
- Dr. Virtaj Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Virtaj Singh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Physiatrists.