Dr. Visalakshi Srinivasan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2017
Very Wise and Caring!
Dr. "Visa" is completely compassionate and she is wonderfully wise regarding all aspects of Geriatric Medicine and care!! She really involves her patients' loved-ones serving as care-givers, and we are truly blessed to have her in our community!!! Her staff is likewise very thoughtful and patient to all of the patients, particularly important for those with dementia!

July 21st, 2017
Outstanding Service by Doctor and Staff
We had been referred to Dr. Srinivasan ("Dr. Visa") by a neighbor who is a neurosurgeon, regarding our mother. From the time I stepped up to the window for check-in, through the consultation with Dr. Visa and her staff, finishing with the checkout process, everyone was friendly and respectful. Dr. Visa is very knowledgeable in the field and, more important, takes the time needed to explain issues and answer everyone's questions. As my mother said, "I don't feel as though we have 10 minutes, then on to the next patient." The initial intake with my mother and key family members included time with Dr. Visa; a social worker; an RN; a pharmacist. Each of our other visit thus far and have been equally satisfying. Very highly recommended, though there is a waiting list of a couple months. (That's how good she is.)

September 27th, 2015
Dr Visa has been my dads memory doc for a few years she is awesome. She is very patient, listens well, helpful in every step of the process, explains well and has a great bed side manner. The staff is a reflection of her also.

March 23rd, 2014
I was extremely happy with the doctor and her staff when I brought my father, unfortunately he goes back up north and I wished he had a dr. like her. I was most pleased with all the help amongst herself and the staff. I would highly recommend her

December 17th, 2011
Laura Butler
My mom sees Dr. Visa a the Aging Institute. She is knowledgeable and caring, as is her staff.

May 10th, 2017