Learn more about Dr. Visaharan Sivasubramaniam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Visaharan Sivasubramaniam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sivasubramaniam
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sivasubramaniam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Visaharan Sivasubramaniam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sivasubramaniam graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sivasubramaniam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Knox County Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Visaharan Haran Sivasubramaniam MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Visaharan H. Sivasubramaniam practice?
- Dr. Visaharan Sivasubramaniam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Visaharan Sivasubramaniam practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Barbourville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: London, KY.
See Barbourville Internists, Barbourville Hematologists, and Barbourville Oncologists.