Learn more about Dr. Visaharan Sivasubramaniam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Visaharan Sivasubramaniam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sivasubramaniam
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sivasubramaniam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Visaharan Sivasubramaniam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sivasubramaniam graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sivasubramaniam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Knox County Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Visaharan Haran Sivasubramaniam MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Visaharan H. Sivasubramaniam practice?
- Dr. Visaharan Sivasubramaniam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Visaharan Sivasubramaniam practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Barbourville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: London, KY.
See Barbourville Internists, Barbourville Hematologists, and Barbourville Oncologists.