A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Visaharan Sivasubramaniam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Visaharan Sivasubramaniam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Visaharan Sivasubramaniam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sivasubramaniam graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sivasubramaniam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Knox County Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Visaharan Haran Sivasubramaniam MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Visaharan H. Sivasubramaniam practice?
- Dr. Visaharan Sivasubramaniam has 8 office locations.
Dr. Visaharan Sivasubramaniam practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near London, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Barbourville, KY and Manchester, KY.
See London Internists, London Hematologists, and London Oncologists.