A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Visalakshi Vallury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Visalakshi Vallury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vallury
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Vallury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Visalakshi Vallury, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallury graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Vallury has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Visalakshi Rao Vallury MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Visalakshi R. Vallury practice?
- Dr. Visalakshi Vallury has 3 office locations.
Dr. Visalakshi Vallury practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL.
See Irving Family Physicians.