Dr. Visalakshi Vallury Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Visalakshi Vallury?

June 20th, 2016

Dr. Vallury takes her time in understanding what the whole picture of health is. I appreciate her concern and genuine care.

June 3rd, 2016

My husband and I are both patients. I am a regular patient since I have diabetes. My husband just for his annual check up.

I have had doctors that seem to be agitated at the idea that you had to go to the doctor.

December 30th, 2015

visalakshi Rao Vallury

She's by far the best doctor I've ever had in my 37 years. Very sad to have lost her as my doctor when I moved back to Florida after years with her 😞 My new doctor will have massive shoes to fill. She really was and is just an amazing doctor. Goi g to miss her 💔

April 23rd, 2015

She has the worst nurse ever!!! Her nurse never follows up for the results of the tests. Even if you keep on calling whole day , the nurse never calls back. It takes 48 hrs just to get results for x-ray.

October 8th, 2013

Unhappy

I take my daughter to her. She does not spend time with us. Many times her response is "I don't know". My daughter does not feel comfortable with her and I don't feel that she takes the time to find the problem, just says that she does not know. Once she said if she still had the pain to take her to ER. Took her to another dr. and found the problem the same day.

June 11th, 2013

Worst Experience EVER

Worst doctor I've ever been to, and I've had to go to quite a few in my young life. They didn't even check me in until 15 minutes after I arrived (I arrived 10 min early as requested). The nurses were not friendly, didn't even review the paperwork I had to fill out and give to them. When the doctor came in to see me, her cell phone rang, SO SHE ANSWERED IT. Then left! She didn't diagnose me, she just gave me medicine for each symptom. Not to mention, the office is 'dirty' and crowded.

December 9th, 2010

Dr Vallury has been my doctor for nearly ten years and she has always been great. I would never go anywhere else.

June 17th, 2010

look somewhere else.

What a horible doctor and what a dirty unsanitary office. This doctor doesn't know what she is doing. She diagnoses people with a guess. Forget about privacy the whole office will know what you have, even if it was a diagnoses. She is so hard headed with trying to diagnose your problem instead of reffering you to a specialist.

July 1st, 2016