Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Unhappy  |  show details
by Mom on Oct 8th, 2013

I take my daughter to her. She does not spend time with us. Many times her response is "I don't know". My daughter does not feel comfortable with her and I don't feel that she takes the time to find the problem, just says that she does not know. Once she said if she still had the pain to take her to ER. Took her to another dr. and found the problem the same day.

|  MOTHER  |  show details
by T.MARSHALL on Jun 17th, 2013

MY SON AND I SECOND AND LAST VISIT WITH DR.VALLURY WAS IN 2008 WHEN SHE PRACTICE IN A SOUTHSIDE CLINIC IN CHICAGO ILLINOIS SHE HAD ON OF HER MEDICAL ASSISTANT INTENTIONALLY ADMINISTER MY 6MONTH OLD SON WITH AN OUTDATED VACCINE WHICH DAMAGED HIM FOR LIFE HE IS 5YRS OLD NOW THERAPY SESSIONS AND LIVING WITH CONDITIONS BUT HE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE WELL LOVED... BUT I SEE DR VALLURY HAS MOVE HER PRACTICE NO TELLING HOW MANY OTHER CHILDREN SHE HAS DONE THIS TO I REALLY THINK SHE ASSUMED THIS WILL NEVER CATCH UP WITH HER BUT JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED

|  Worst Experience EVER  |  show details
by Jenna on Jun 11th, 2013

Worst doctor I've ever been to, and I've had to go to quite a few in my young life. They didn't even check me in until 15 minutes after I arrived (I arrived 10 min early as requested). The nurses were not friendly, didn't even review the paperwork I had to fill out and give to them. When the doctor came in to see me, her cell phone rang, SO SHE ANSWERED IT. Then left! She didn't diagnose me, she just gave me medicine for each symptom. Not to mention, the office is 'dirty' and crowded.

|  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

Dr Vallury has been my doctor for nearly ten years and she has always been great. I would never go anywhere else.

|  look somewhere else.  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2010

What a horible doctor and what a dirty unsanitary office. This doctor doesn't know what she is doing. She diagnoses people with a guess. Forget about privacy the whole office will know what you have, even if it was a diagnoses. She is so hard headed with trying to diagnose your problem instead of reffering you to a specialist.