Dr. Vishva Dev MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 19th, 2015
Patient Advocate, Highly Recommended
I have a history of heart disease so when I became Dr. Dev’s patient more than two years ago, I was nervous about what lay ahead. Dr. Dev is a huge patient advocate, listens to my concerns, orders appropriate tests to maintain and improve my health, and thoroughly addresses any questions I have about my treatment plans. I highly recommend him, especially if you have a complex health background.

February 19th, 2015
Patient Advocate, Highly Recommended
I have a history of heart disease so when I became Dr. Devu00e2u0080u0099s patient more than two years ago, I was nervous about what lay ahead. Dr. Dev is a huge patient advocate, listens to my concerns, orders appropriate tests to maintain and improve my health, and thoroughly addresses any questions I have about my treatment plans. I highly recommend him, especially if you have a complex health background.

October 31st, 2014
Worst medical experience
Made me wait(and worry) 3mths for an ultrasound for aortic stenosis,assured me it was fine to continue my activity level (it was NOT) then was not available to discuss the results of the ultrasound until 10 days after and then did not turn up for the appointment!! I was shown into a room and left for over an hour by the staff, none of whom told me he was not even in the office, but continued with their chatter. Finally the PA or NP arrived and immediately came in and asked if anyone had told me he was not in the office. I changed my cardiologist,and had my surgery elsewhere.

October 31st, 2014
Worst medical experience

May 19th, 2011
Best in Thousand Oaks
We have been visiting Dr. Dev for past 10 years; he has performed 3 angioplasty procedures on my husband. We have recommended this doctor to many of our family and friends with confidence.I realized that my husband was under the care of a professional when I met him for the first time in the cardiac lab at Los Robles hospital 10 years ago. I don't know of anywhere else that would've taken better care of him. His office staff is always able to answer simple questions over the phone. They only make me schedule appointments if necessary. Thanks to Dr. Dev, I feel a lot more confident and hopeful about the future. They were so easy to reach in an emergency; they always answer our call immediately. It is a relief to know that we can count on them to always be there for us when we need them the most.

May 2nd, 2016