Dermatologist

477 N El Camino Real
Ste C204
Encinitas, CA 92024
760-634-3376
Locations and availability (3)

|  The super-heroine of dermatologists!  |  show details
by Justin on Mar 7th, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Gigler. I have seen her on two different occasions and both times I was thoroughly impressed. She is not just good at what she does, she shows a genuine interest in every aspect of being an outstanding physician. Her personality is warm and caring and her attitude reflects a steadfast commitment to patient advocacy. I can say without hesitation that she is not just the best dermatologist but the best doctor I have ever visited.

|  The Best  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

I'm looking at the Doctors' Patient Ratings and can't believe the 3.3 for bedside manner. Each of has our own personalities and likes/dislikes but Dr. Gigler, to my tastes, is the best doctor with whom I've ever dealt--caring, honest, straightforward, good sense of humor, and knows the individual patient. I think it is her popularity that does make it difficult to get appointments but that does not diminish her outstanding abilities.

|  pretty friendly  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2010

seemed very smart, talked over me though

|  GREAT Dr!!!  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2008

I have had eczema most of my 47 years. Dr, Gigler is the first Dr. to help me get it under control,and with minimal medication. Her bedside manner is to-the-point, yet very caring, and she really takes the time needed to assess and diagnose. I would highly recommend her!