Dermatologist

The super-heroine of dermatologists! show details The super-heroine of dermatologists!
by Justin on Mar 7th, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Gigler. I have seen her on two different occasions and both times I was thoroughly impressed. She is not just good at what she does, she shows a genuine interest in every aspect of being an outstanding physician. Her personality is warm and caring and her attitude reflects a steadfast commitment to patient advocacy. I can say without hesitation that she is not just the best dermatologist but the best doctor I have ever visited.

The Best show details The Best
Jun 1st, 2012

I'm looking at the Doctors' Patient Ratings and can't believe the 3.3 for bedside manner. Each of has our own personalities and likes/dislikes but Dr. Gigler, to my tastes, is the best doctor with whom I've ever dealt--caring, honest, straightforward, good sense of humor, and knows the individual patient. I think it is her popularity that does make it difficult to get appointments but that does not diminish her outstanding abilities.

pretty friendly show details pretty friendly
Mar 29th, 2010

seemed very smart, talked over me though

GREAT Dr!!! show details GREAT Dr!!!
Sep 22nd, 2008

I have had eczema most of my 47 years. Dr, Gigler is the first Dr. to help me get it under control,and with minimal medication. Her bedside manner is to-the-point, yet very caring, and she really takes the time needed to assess and diagnose. I would highly recommend her!