A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishal Adma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vishal Adma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adma
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adma Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vishal Adma, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adma graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Adma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Children's Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishal Kiron Adma MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vishal K. Adma practice?
- Dr. Vishal Adma has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vishal Adma practices Psychiatry near Olathe, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS and Kansas City, MO.
See Olathe Psychiatrists.