A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishal Bahal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vishal Bahal, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bahal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bahal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahal graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bahal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishal Bahal DO is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vishal Bahal practice?
- Dr. Vishal Bahal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vishal Bahal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Camden Internists and Camden Cardiologists.