A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishal Bahal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vishal Bahal, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Nuclear stress tests
- Vascular studies
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahal graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bahal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishal Vic Bahal DO is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and General Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vishal V. Bahal practice?
- Dr. Vishal Bahal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vishal Bahal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and General Preventive Medicine near Mullica Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Blackwood, NJ.
See Mullica Hill Internists and Mullica Hill Preventive Medicine Specialists.