A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishal Bansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vishal Bansal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vishal Bansal, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansal graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bansal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishal Bansal FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Vishal Bansal practice?
- Dr. Vishal Bansal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vishal Bansal practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.