Learn more about Dr. Vishal Ganesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vishal Ganesh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ganesh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ganesh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganesh graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Ganesh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishal Ataish Ganesh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vishal A. Ganesh practice?
- Dr. Vishal Ganesh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vishal Ganesh practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Avondale Surgeons.