Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vishal Ganesh
Dr. Vishal Ganesh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Avondale, AZ, with another office in Peoria, AZ. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ganesh is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital, John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley and West Valley Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Vishal Ganesh has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Vishal Ganesh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avondale, AZ.
Dr. Curtis Miller
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Avondale, AZ 0 mi31
Dr. Parisa Morris
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Avondale, AZ 0 mi10
Dr. J Davidson
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Avondale, AZ 0 mi26