A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishal Ganesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vishal Ganesh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ganesh
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Ganesh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganesh graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Ganesh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishal Ataish Ganesh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vishal A. Ganesh practice?
- Dr. Vishal Ganesh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Vishal Ganesh practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Avondale Surgeons and Avondale Orthopedic Surgeons.