Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vishal Madaan
Dr. Vishal Madaan, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA, with another office in Charlottesville, VA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Madaan is affiliated with UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital, Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center and University of Virginia Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Vishal Madaan has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Vishal Madaan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.
Dr. Eileen Ryan
Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Neurology
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi33
Dr. Roger Burket
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi40
Dr. Anthony Forgey
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi