A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishal Madaan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vishal Madaan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vishal Madaan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Madaan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishal Madaan MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vishal Madaan practice?
- Dr. Vishal Madaan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vishal Madaan practices Psychiatry near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA and South Boston, VA.
See Omaha Psychiatrists.