A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishal Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vishal Mehta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vishal Mehta, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishal Mehta MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vishal Mehta practice?
- Dr. Vishal Mehta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vishal Mehta practices Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.