A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vishal Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vishal Patel, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Patel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishal B Patel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vishal B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Vishal Patel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Vishal Patel practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Peoria Cardiologists.