A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vishal Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vishal Patel, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vishal B. Patel practice?
Dr. Vishal Patel practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Family Physicians, Peoria Internists, and Peoria Cardiologists.