A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishal Patel MD is a male Nephrologist and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Vishal Patel practice?
- Dr. Vishal Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vishal Patel practices Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Nephrologists.