A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishal Sarwahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vishal Sarwahi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarwahi graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sarwahi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishal DR Sarwahi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vishal D. Sarwahi practice?
- Dr. Vishal Sarwahi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Vishal Sarwahi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.