A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishal Sarwahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vishal Sarwahi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarwahi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarwahi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarwahi graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sarwahi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishal DR Sarwahi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vishal D. Sarwahi practice?
- Dr. Vishal Sarwahi has 1 office location.
Dr. Vishal Sarwahi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Orthopedic Surgeons.