A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishal Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vishal Singh is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Singh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishal D Singh MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vishal D. Singh practice?
- Dr. Vishal Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vishal Singh practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Peoria Internists.