A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishesh Kapur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapur
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Kapur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vishesh Kapur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapur graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Kapur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
- UW Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishesh K Kapur MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vishesh K. Kapur practice?
- Dr. Vishesh Kapur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vishesh Kapur practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Pulmonologists, Seattle Critical Care Practitioners, and Seattle Sleep Medicine Doctors.