A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishesh Kapur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vishesh Kapur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapur graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Kapur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- UW Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kapur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vishesh K. Kapur practice?
Dr. Vishesh Kapur practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Sleep Medicine Doctors, Seattle Pulmonologists, and Seattle Critical Care Practitioners.