A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishnu Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vishnu Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center
- Princeton Community Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishnu A Patel FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vishnu A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Vishnu Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Vishnu Patel practices Critical Care Medicine near Princeton, WV.
See Princeton Critical Care Practitioners.