inactive

Vishnu Behari MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 13th, 2015
LEFT W/O CARE
Where is Dr. Behari? He has left the nine mile practice without advanced word to his patients.I received a letter in the mail from the practice giving me names of other doctors who are accepting patients but told he was no longer there.This is inappropriate unprofessional behavior .

November 6th, 2015
Do not become his patient.
This is the worst Doctor I have ever seen. Rude, condescending and completely inappropriate. Claims to be supportive of the transgender community but said the most awful things to me.

October 29th, 2015
Excellent Doctor who corrected an earlier diagnosis from another physician. I placed my trust in him and have been in better health since his treatment started.

November 11th, 2013
Total disrgard for your time!!
They opened at 08:30. My appointment was at 10:00 after waiting for over an hour I asked for a refund on my copay and left. There was only one other patient in the waiting room when I was there. I never saw the Doctor . I was told he was there. The staff apologized for the Doctor, but how you can be over an hour behind schedule when you've only been open for 90 minutes and there wasn't a bust\y waiting room. He lost my confidence as a doctor. I was a new patient.

March 7th, 2013
Dr. Behari is a great, caring doctor, and is Very concerned about his patients.

March 7th, 2012
Poor patient/staff/Dr communication
Dr. Behari has moved locations/practice 4 times in a short period of time. This makes it hard to maintain communication with his constantly changing staff and insurance companies to stay current on medications and supplies. Leaving messages with his old and new offices proves to do little good when trying to order diabetic supplies, so we are looking to change to another doctor who will stay in one place and actually communicate, and maintain professional staff personnel who know how to do their jobs and do them well, following up with both patients AND insurance companies. It appears Dr. Behari's staff wants the patient to do their work for them. Being on the pump, it would be nice for the doctor to actually discuss and explain changes to the pump settings he/she makes so the patient knows the ratio if there is a supply/pump problem. Communication is a HUGE factor in changing away from Dr. Behari. Enough is ENOUGH.

October 2nd, 2011
Bad Doctor
Dr. Bahari is rude and insulting. He is the worst Doctor I have ever had. He dose not listen to his patients. He dose not care about his patients wishes. He assumes non compliance with my medication but I take it everyday as directed. There is so much more bad things I can say about Dr. Bahari but I want to remain anonymous. Do not use Dr. Bahari he will waste your time.I am doing much better now that I have a different Doctor caring for my condition.

June 6th, 2011
No follow up after labs
Found my Thyroid levels were low, MD upped dose and ordered labs in 6 weeks. Heard nothing for a week. Called office about lab results. A week later, my call was answered and Thyroid was still low. Asked what dose I should be taking. Never a return call. Called again 4 weeks later, said they would get back with me that day; that was 8 days ago. I need a new doctor. Something wrong with this office. Changing MD's

April 21st, 2011
great Dr
I had my appt today and i arrived an hour before my appt and was seen within 10 min of arriving! De. Behari came in with another Dr and asked my permission if the other Dr could sit in. They both were very caring and concerned. I have hyperparathyroidism and i am a volunteer evacuee from Japan as i was sent to the states as a medical condition. Dr Behari asked how much i knew about my condition and listened to how much i knew. He was happy that i knew what was going on because i have a wonderful Dr in Japan that initiated my diagnosis. He overall took about 2 hours with me as i was told i need a Dr who is really knowledgable with the parathyroid. I would highly recommend! I give him a 100% A+++++

February 1st, 2011
After waiting a month to see Dr. Behari for a thyroid problem, the visit became an entire discussion about diabetes which after expensive blood work showed no diabetes - only thyroid problems. I never got a call back about the ultrasound results. I did get a call from his office stating they would call in my meds to pharmacy of choice. Now a month later, I checked with the pharmacy and it was Never called in. I called the office back several times inquiring and they were very rude and lied saying they would have the appropriate person call me back - which they never did. So I went back to my regular doctor and got my medicine. Dr. Behari nor his staff helped me at ALL! Funny I ran into a friend who had the same take on him and his staff. I wouldn't recommend. See one of the other Endocrinologists in Pensacola area. Don't waste time or money on this one!

April 16th, 2010
Doesn't listen to patient, I was brushed off as though I didn't know about my own body. Ordered expensive unnecessary bloodwork that turned out negative, then didn't call me to give results, after waiting 2 1/2 wks my husband called. They are terrible at following up.

November 4th, 2009
Very nice Doctor
At first I was nervous about the appointment (for my thyroid) because I have never been to an edocrinologist, but that changed once I walked into the facility. The staff there was very polite and the facility was clean and organized. I arrived early to do my initial paper work and didn't have to wait long to been seen (seen before my actually appointment time). I waited only 5 minutes before Dr Behari came in to examine me. He clearly explained to me everything I needed to know and even printed out information that further explained everything. He took the time to answer my questions and was very nice and funny at times. Overall, the visit went well and I recommend this doctor to others.