A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishnu Chundi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vishnu Chundi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chundi
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Chundi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vishnu Chundi, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chundi graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chundi has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishnu Chundi MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vishnu Chundi practice?
- Dr. Vishnu Chundi has 10 office locations.
Dr. Vishnu Chundi practices Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL and Elgin, IL.
See Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.