A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishnu Chundi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vishnu Chundi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vishnu Chundi, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chundi graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Chundi has 30 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishnu V Chundi MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vishnu V. Chundi practice?
- Dr. Vishnu Chundi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vishnu Chundi practices Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL and Davenport, IA.
See Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.