A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishnu Gaiha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vishnu Gaiha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaiha
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vishnu Gaiha, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaiha graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaiha has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishnu Das Gaiha BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vishnu D. Gaiha practice?
- Dr. Vishnu Gaiha has 1 office location.
Dr. Vishnu Gaiha practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Cardiologists.