A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishnu Subramani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vishnu Subramani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Twin Rivers Regional Medical Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramani graduated from Saba University School Of Medicine, The Bottom.
Dr. Subramani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishnu Subramani MD is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vishnu Subramani practice?
- Dr. Vishnu Subramani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vishnu Subramani practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Farmington, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Girardeau, MO and Perryville, MO.
See Farmington Hospitalists and Farmington Internists.