inactive

Vishnu Subramani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

February 4th, 2016
STAY AWAY FROM THIS JOKE OF A DOCTOR
He lied to his patients and has a class action lawsuit against him. He declared bankruptcy to avoid having to pay for any damages. There are many patients out there with permanent damage from his Smart Lipo procedure. He did not know what he was doing and should not be practicing medicine of any kind!

January 14th, 2012
AMAZING RESULTS!!
Results are what matters! Thank you Dr. Subramani for my beautiful new body. I am enjoying life with my husband and kids to the fullest now. I wish I did smart-lipo by you sooner. I am forever greatfull,,,,

August 25th, 2011
Dr. Subramani
Dr. Vishnu Subramani treated me for the smart lipo procedure. He was very caring, compassionate and understanding of my needs. I came out with excellent results after the healing period. I would recommend him to anyone thinking about having smart lipo procedure done.

September 16th, 2010
Love my results at Nu You!
I love Dr Supramani and the results I have had with Nu U. I have had the smart lipo procedure done twice at his office and my results are wonderful.

September 14th, 2010
Wonderful Dr and Staff
I have been a patient of Dr. Subramani for well over a year. From the very moment I stepped into his office I felt comfortable. Him and his staff have gone above and beyond to help me reach my weight loss goals. Trust me I have called with some silly questions. Not only have I lost over 100 pounds. That's right 100 pounds! I had the smart lipo procedure done on my stomach. I am very happy with the results. I no longer have a muffin top that hangs out over all my pants. Dr. Subramani and his weight loss program have helped me get my life back. I wish there was a higher rating because four stars just isn't enough for what he has helped me accomplish.

September 12th, 2010
Wonderful Experience
I would definitely recommend Dr. Subramni and his staff to anyone looking for expertise in his field. I never had a problem getting an appointment, I never waited long before he saw me, his staff was always very nice and friendly, Dr. Subramani always made me feel comfortable and always kept me informed. My procedure results were excellent. They were always there to answer any pre or post procedure questions. EVen now a year after my procedure they are always very excited to hear from me and I look forward to going to my follow up visit in the end of September.

July 3rd, 2010
STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!
I had the smartlipo procedure one year ago and still have fluid pockets rupturing the melted fat he failed to remove during the procedure. I have PERMANENT scars where these lesions are (over 30!!!) And don't believe that the weight won't come back in the treated areas--again, LIES!!! I'm out $5k, still taking lasic every day to control the fluid, have over 30 permanent scars, and still have fluid leaking from several lesions. This man is a JOKE!!!

June 29th, 2010
Right on point with everything in instructing me with the supervised weight loss program. I am very satisfied with my results. Wish I had found him a lot sooner.

April 21st, 2010
smart lipo is a joke. Don't waste your money. It is painful and did not work. It was been over 7 months and I am still swollen and have to take water pills daily from this procedure.

April 13th, 2010
Skin Rx, LLC
Stay away. I had smart-lipo. I was told by a plastic surgeon that I am not nor was I ever a candidate for smart-lipo. I have heard many complains.3 hours on the table without meds (they forgot). Promised fat would be gone. The plastic surgeon laughed. Apparently, I lost only 15% if I'm lucky.Stay away. these people hurt other people.