A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Reddy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishnuvardhan Goli Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vishnuvardhan G. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Sleep Medicine Doctors.