A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Reddy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 30 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vishnuvardhan G. Reddy practice?
Dr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Livonia Internists, Livonia Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Livonia Cardiologists.