Dr. Vishram Jalukar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 3rd, 2016
Dr. Jalukar examined..
Dr. Jalukar examined the three areas affected by basil cell skin cancer. He was very thorough and willing to answer any questions that we had. He is very professional. I would recomend him to anyone.

September 26th, 2016
The appointment was ..
The appointment was satraight forward. Dr Jalukar was very kind and courteous and took the time to explain things

September 13th, 2016
I couldn't have aske..
I couldn't have asked for a better experience as far as the Doctor or facility in which the surgery was done. I'm glad the surgery is done (the week after wasn't the most enjoyable which I was told it wouldn't be). It was as good as it could be, thanks.

August 16th, 2016
Dr. Jalukar did a wo..
Dr. Jalukar did a wonderful job easing our concerns and making our 2 year old comfortable.

July 22nd, 2016
Dr. Jalukar is excel..
Dr. Jalukar is excellent. He always gives clear treatment plans and is very knowledgable. We always have a good experience when we see him. He is great with kids also!

July 15th, 2016
My experience with t..
My experience with the surgeon and the care was very good. All the nurses were caring, helpful, and answered all my questions. I was breifed before each part of the procedure. However, I would have liked to have more assistance after my surgery to know what type of stories and pain were typical and what other options I had for pain control.

June 17th, 2016
DR. JALUKAR IS VERY ..
DR. JALUKAR IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE IN HIS FIELD. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS! DR, JALUKAR IS VERY FRIENDLY AND EXPLAINS EVERYTHING SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND HIS FINDINGS AND WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO RESOLVE YOUR HEALTH ISSUE. AGAIN DR. JALUKAR IS AN AWESOME DOCTOR!

March 21st, 2016
I was VERY happy wit..
I was VERY happy with the services I received by Dr. Jalukar. I am willing to let other know how he treats you a patient. He is very kind and he tells you what he is going to do and why before he does anything. He is very easy to talk to and mainly he listens to what his patients have to say and he answers their questions so they understand.

December 3rd, 2015
Concern Appreciated
Dr. Jalukar referred me to his associate for the concerns about my ear. I was relieved to find out what it is and what it was called. I realize I will have to have a surgery in the future, but relieved I don't have to have it now. I appreciate Dr. Jalukar's concern for my health and hearing. I look forward to seeing him again.

November 4th, 2015
Great Doctor
This was a consultation for removal of T&A. This was our 1st time meeting Dr. Jalukar & he was great with my son..who is only 5! I have no worries he'll be in great hands for his surgery!

September 25th, 2015
Very Patient, Kind, Knowledgeable and Accommodating
I have been seeing Dr. Jalukar for about 5 yrs. for an ear problem. I seem to have an excess of wax in both ears that about every 6 weeks prevents me from hearing. By vacuuming out the ears, the wax is removed and I can then hear again for a period of time. Dr. Jalukar is very patient, kind and knowledgeable. He has offered many suggestions, and has answered all my questions, calmly and thoroughly. I recently recommended him to a friend of mine and she, too, was pleased with the good care. Your staff answering the phone and checking in people are courteous and efficient.

June 24th, 2015
Highly Recommended
Dr. Jalukar was thorough in my consultation. He discussed treatment options for chronic tonsillitis. I felt that he took time to make sure I had all the information I needed to make an educated decision. I would highly recommend Dr. Jalukar! The staff at the ENT clinic were friendly through the whole visit, from checking in, the nurse I saw during the consultation, and while making follow up apts prior to leaving.