Vishvanath Karande MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Hoffman Estates, IL

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2017
We are very happy with the Doctor and his treatment. We have a little boy with his treatment. We went to other doctor and went back with him, for our treatment. He has best facitlity, clean and lovely staff. I would be going back for my other treatment with him again. I would recommend him highly for infertility treatment and also his facilities.

March 22nd, 2017
Dr. Karande is a wonderful doctor!
I came to Dr. Karande's office from another fertility clinic. This other clinic was prescribing me an extremely high dosage of medication and I did not get pregnant. I visited Dr. Karande and he went with a totally different "light" protocol. It was so much easier on my body and it worked! the staff at InVia is AMAZING! they are always there to answer your questions and the portal email system is wonderful. I highly recommend NOT wasting your time at other clinics and meet Dr. Karande. He will work wonders for you, he did for me and I'm almost 40 with a low ovarian reserve and high FSH.

March 21st, 2017
Poor customer service

March 10th, 2017
I would highly recommend Dr. Karande and Invia Fertility. We had a great experience. The nurses and ultrasound techs are amazing. Weekly appointments are prompt and hours are convenient. If you are looking to get pregnant, use Dr. Karande at Invia!

February 20th, 2017
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
I'll try to keep this brief but it's hard when there are so many great things to say! After trying on our own for 4 years, we decided to see a specialist. We are now expecting our first baby in June and we will be returning for baby number 2! Everyone is helpful, knowledgeable, caring, etc. We have HMO and the office took care of EVERYTHING! We never had to worry about getting referrals or insurance approvals. That took a lot of the stress off!! We absolutely love this office and wish ALL doctor's offices were like them!

February 10th, 2017
I am currently 10 weeks along with our first baby after the very first IVF cycle. All possible due to the very thorough and caring staff and the online portal makes communication very easy.

February 9th, 2017
Will be returning for baby #2
Dr, Karande and the rest of the staff at InVia are amazing. After three IUIs, I became pregnant and am currently 12 weeks. They were there whenever I needed them and quickly responded to any question I had. Scheduling was very easy and they were very accommodating to my work schedule to get my the earliest appointment, so I would not have to miss work. I felt very comfortable with all of the staff and appreciated that they explained everything to me. It did take me awhile to get used to the patient portal, but in the end I ended up really liking it because I was able to go back and check responses from the nurses.

February 9th, 2017
We love In Via!
Best team in the Chicagoland area. We are currently 24 weeks along with our second In Via baby. 1 retrieval and 2 successful transfers. Could not recommend Dr. Karande and his team more highly.

January 21st, 2017
Excellent experienced
I would recommend this Dr. Because I am highly satisfied with this Dr. Experience, his treatment, his suggestion and his guideline. He has really good and well trained nursing staff and other staff. I am so happy . Thank you so much Dr and all staff. Once again thank you.

January 17th, 2017
Never gave up
I have never rated a doctor before, but Dr. Karande truly helped me to reach my dream of becoming a mother. As I write this, my little girl is sleeping in my lap. I never thought that I would be able to fulfill this dream. Dr. Karande never gave up on me and he always gave me the utmost support and best recommendations. Any time I went into the office, I felt like I was going to see family. The ladies at the front desk are always so welcoming. The nurses always are so compassionate and loving. Finally, Dr. Karande was always supportive, considerate and so dedicated. For example, right before restarting a treatment cycle, I had a spontaneous ectopic pregnancy. The doctor came to see me in the hospital, called me at home and the nurses also made this terrible situation much less painful. It felt like I was being supported by family and not just medical staff. Dr. Karande, Dr. Klipstein, the nurses and the staff all go above and beyond any expectation I have ever had. I am so grateful for all of them and I will be returning to hopefully bring a sibling to my dear daughter.

January 16th, 2017
Dr. Karande and his staff were wonderful and we had a successful FET cycle and are expecting our first child!

December 31st, 2016
Exceptional Care
Dr. Karande and the entire InVia team were fantastic to work with. From our very first appointment, we met and were cared for by a team of knowledgeable, caring and supportive professionals. I always felt very listened to and cared for. I literally NEVER had a negative interaction with any team member. This is a very special staff, from the front desk to the nurses to Dr. Karande himself. I will highly recommend this practice! Thank you InVia!!