Dr. Vishvanath Karande MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 26th, 2016
I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Karande and his staff at Invia Fertility. Everyone is so nice and knowledgeable. They make you feel at ease and that you are in the right care. Making appointments were a breeze and I never waited past my appointment time to see the nurse or doctor. I loved their online portal where I could ask the nurse questions as things progressed and also saw my test results immediately. When I first became pregnant, I receive my test results in the same day! Truly a great experience. I recommend InVia Fertility to anyone trying to conceive.

August 15th, 2016
Not good
Not very good experience in some of the staff rude especially front desk.

August 5th, 2016
Excellent doctor & staff!!!
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Karande and his staff at Invia Fertility. Everyone is very nice and caring, they were so encouraging throughout the whole process. I was under his care for just under a year. Although I was aware of some complications I had, he helped diagnose, fix, and treat other conditions I was not aware I had. He was very thorough with the information he provided. He guided me step-by-step, and made decisions based on my medical needs and what was best for me. After trying for 5 years, we are now expecting our first child and we couldn't be happier!

August 2nd, 2016
Invia is a wonderful place with nurses and doctors who are caring, kind, knowledgeable, and get back to you in a very timely manner. They made the whole infertility subject not such a negative thing and really went above and beyond to meet your needs!!

July 11th, 2016
The entire staff at Invia Fertility clinic was great. They were all caring and understanding during a tough time for women who are trying to conceive. I am very thankful for everything Dr. Karande has done and all the awesome nurses. All the nurses that had to deal with me were very caring and optimistic at a time I didn't feel so. For those who are struggling with infertility, this clinic is great! Thank you again

June 15th, 2016
Over the moon excited to be first time parents!
Everyone at inVia Fertility was so helpful in our process of getting pregnant. With a coup,e of appointments per month my husband and I were able to conceive on the first try! We couldn't be happier and more importantly thankful for Dr. Karande and his staff. Can't wait to show you all our twins this winter!

June 10th, 2016
Dr. Karande and his staff made a very difficult process much easier. Everyone was loving and patient. I am happy to say we are expecting thanks to Dr. Karande and his staff.

February 21st, 2016
Thanks a bunch Dr. Karande!!!!!!!
My wife and I are more than pleased with the experience of Dr Karande and his office. This has been the best doctors office my wife and I have ever experienced. The nursing staff was SUPER nice and helpful. Dr Karande is the best. My wife and I were trying to get pregnant and guess what? Dr Karande made it happen!! We couldn't be more thankful for him and his nurses. Thanks again Doctor! We couldn't be happier!

January 25th, 2016
Best experience with a doctor's office that I've ever had! Scheduling was convenient, staff was fantastic, and Dr. Karande was always prepared and available. The Dr. and Nurses review your records before you come in, so they look you in the eye and talk with you instead of looking at a computer. They all obviously care for a great outcome and are empathetic. Most importantly, they gave me great care and the outcome I desired! I highly recommend-

November 8th, 2015
Dr Karande is a true professional. He doesn't waste time trying methods he doesn't think will work. I went straight to IVF after my referral to Dr Karande. I felt extremely supported every step of the way, both by him and his incredible staff. The office's patience with my questions was so appreciated, as this was a new experience for. I was lucky enough to get pregnant on our first attempt, but he we not, I'd still have complete faith in Dr Karande on our next attempt.

October 29th, 2015
Excellent
We had a great experience and excellent support for us to getting pregnant, we went through IUI, IVF cycles and the doctor was very much supportive and explained and provided excellent guidance on each cycle we had to go through finally until getting pregnant, we are very much happy to see them and recommend the doctor definitely. It is a pleasure seeing them and the office and staffs provided great support throughout these 2 years and very accommodating in the requests.

October 20th, 2015
Would highly recommend Dr. Karande and his staff, they are all so wonderful.