A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishwa Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vishwa Kapoor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vishwa Kapoor, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Kapoor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishwa Mohini Kapoor BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vishwa M. Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Vishwa Kapoor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vishwa Kapoor practices Pediatrics near Brawley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Centro, CA.
See Brawley Pediatricians.