A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishwanath Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vishwanath Bhat, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Bhat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Hospital U M C
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vishwanath Bhat practice?
Dr. Vishwanath Bhat practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.