Dr. Vishwanatha Nadig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vishwanatha Nadig?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2014

Fortriley

I was referred by my primary on the base. I went for the consultation for chest pain. I was greeted by a very friendly staff. Appointment was quick and breeze. Physician saw me at the "real" appointed time (which is rare). Treatment plan was fully explained by his assistant, Susan. Nurses were very helpful in giving me all the necessary information. I recommend him and his clinic to anybody.

July 26th, 2013

Great doctor

I went for my new symptoms of palpitations. He was very corteous. Excellent bed side manners. Explained my disease & ordered few tests. Then I saw him on follow up.

July 26th, 2013

Great experience

I saw Dr. Nadig on consultation. he is very knowledgeable. Incredible bedside manners. He understood my problems and articulated a meaningful treatment plan. I recommend his care for any body.

November 18th, 2012

Find another Dr. I saw this doctor for chest pains that were bothering me for a week. I don't know where he got his training but an auto mechanic would have been more helpful. He spent less than 5 minutes with me, didn't order any tests and told me to call in a few days if the pain persisted. I went to the hospital and had tests that determined I had a respiratory infection. This guy is the worst!

April 14th, 2012

I don't think he even looked at my file before walking into the room for the appointment. I have very little confidence in this doctor.

April 12th, 2012

Accepted a personal cell phone call during my examination. Does not give a crap about patient. Would not recommend.

January 19th, 2012

This doctor is very wishy washy. He cannot give a straight answer on something as simple as "how long should I take this medicine?"I would strongly recommend finding a different cardiologist.

July 6th, 2016