Psychiatrist, Neurologist

There are not enough star's for Dr. M and his staff show details There are not enough star's for Dr. M and his staff
May 15th, 2015

Dr. M and his staff has pulled myself and two other family members out of opiate addiction,we have a savings for the first time in a long time. Thank you Dr. M and staff.

Thanful, beyond words!!! show details Thanful, beyond words!!!
by Denise & Joe on Feb 13th, 2015

Dr. Mashalkar is bringing my fun loving , sweet young man (my child) back to me. We make a two and a half hour trip to have our appointment , and I can tell you that if I had to I would drive five hours. This man is pure genius with the Autism spectrum. He is very caring and considerate of ones situation. He is not pushy with appointments . On our last visit, my son said how much he likes his doctor . that is HUGE!!!! The staff and nurses are equally impressive . My hope is that God send His finest Blessing and Grace to these wonderful people.

Mar 5th, 2011

Kind and compassionate physician. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others.

Deficient show details Deficient
Jan 31st, 2011

In 4 meetings he has prescribed 4 different powerful drugs and has failed to make a diagnosis.

Doctor's Response

This patient was looking for Disability and was not mentally ill. I did not think he was disabled and he disagreed. I was clear with him that the medications were to relieve his symptoms that he complained about and did not indicate a diagnosis. Incidentally he never took any medications and disappeared from the practice since he did not get what he wanted.

by mary bayer on Jun 11th, 2010

caring and compassionate and understanding.