A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vishwas Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vishwas Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vishwas Anand Singh MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vishwas A. Singh practice?
- Dr. Vishwas Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vishwas Singh practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.