inactive

Vishwas D Tadwalkar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

January 21st, 2015
He was more anxious to go away on vacation than take my health after surgery important. Too long a story to write here.

January 8th, 2015
Greatest Otolaryngologist You Could Ask For!
I've been seeing Dr. Tadwalker for nearly 25 years, since just a few months old. I have had major ear problems my whole life and Dr. Tadwalker has always taken personal care and concern in trying to fix the problem each and every time. I've have had a total of 7 sets of tubes (1 in each ear, 7 surgeries) and each time Dr. Tadwalker completed the surgery. I currently have only one tube (in my left ear) which has been in for years! My right ear, which lost its tube years ago has been having problems. I'm so sad that Dr. Tadwalker is retiring. He's one of those doctors that you wish never had to retire and want to refer to all your friends - sadly I'm the only one I know with ear problems! Anyway, thanks to Dr. Tadwalker for such loving care throughout my almost 25 years of life. I'm really going to miss you!

August 2nd, 2008
Top-notch doctor
Very competent and seems experienced. Skillful and willing to listen. He was also able to provide me great treatment for a condition that nagging me for a few weeks