A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Visitacion Pabicon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabicon graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Pabicon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Trinitas Hospital -Jersey Str, Elizabeth, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Visitacion Pabicon MD is a female Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Visitacion Pabicon practice?
- Dr. Visitacion Pabicon has 1 office location.
Dr. Visitacion Pabicon practices Cytopathology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pathologists.