A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Visitacion Pabicon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabicon graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Pabicon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
- Trinitas Hospital -Jersey Str, Elizabeth, Nj
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pabicon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Visitacion H. Pabicon practice?
Dr. Visitacion Pabicon practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pathologists.