Dr. Visith Priromprintr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Visith Priromprintr?

Good Doctor Bad Staff.

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Very unprofessional staff but the doctor is very good and takes the time with you to answer any questions or concerns. The Office Manager is very helpful as well. Down side to going to this doctor is the staff. The last time I went I waited in the waiting are for about 15 minutes without anyone checking me in and I could hear them in the background gossiping and they saw me waiting bu they never said a word. That same time I was going in for a check up and they put me in a room when the doctor told an M.A he was going to do an U/S she got mad and started talking back to the doctor and then talking bad in Spanish to the other staff about the doctor while patients were their.

Hernandez

Posted on June 6th, 2014

Very unprofessional staff I heard them Cursing about the doctor while Patients were in rooms and out in waiting rooms. Also heard them speaking bad about other patients in Spanish. Nurse who did my vials was extremely rude and gave me attitude. Definitely need to work on professionalism and need to learn how not to curse while patients are there. Also needs to have better management to have the place under control. Doctor was very nice and friendly but needs a new staff. Never going back

BEYOND UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

First time I came I immediately noticed the staff's unprofessinal manners: their conduct, the way they speak and attire. Second time, the doctor was running late. In the back I can hear all the girls gossiping and cursing. One girl camein with a big lip ring, sweatpants on, and cheetah print sandals.

Posted on December 5th, 2014