Learn more about Dr. Visvanathan Muralidharan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muralidharan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Muralidharan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Visvanathan Muralidharan, MD, MRCP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Muralidharan graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Muralidharan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Visvanathan Muralidharan MD and MRCP is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Visvanathan Muralidharan practice?
- Dr. Visvanathan Muralidharan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Visvanathan Muralidharan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bloomfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Hartford, CT.
See Bloomfield Internists and Bloomfield Gastroenterologists.