Dr. Sridhar Reddy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 21st, 2014
Best Doctor Ever!!!!
Dr. Sridhar has renewed my hope for recovery from a fatal illness! I have been hospitalized for the past four years at least one week of every month, at the onset/incipient stages treated by the ER at some point every 48-72hrs because no one knew what to do. Dr. Sridhar managed to seriously understand and quickly change/improve my treatment within two office visits and a hospitalization which proved to be very productive. He managed to grasp my overall issues which are indeed quite complex, where other doctors failed and even had coined the term "keep her comfortable" and weren't even trying or offering hope. I am 33 years young with two children and husband need me very much! Sridhar has renewed my faith in medicine and indeed as his name, is "good fortune" to my life. Wonderful, charismatic, professional, sensitive, and miraculous to me and my family.

June 5th, 2009
patient
very good physician

February 11th, 2009
I was a pt of Dr Sridhar for over 2 years. I have never been treated more poorly. He was regularly confrontational, argumentative. Would walk into the room, after I had waited for an extended period of time, and ask, what medication do you want!!!! In one year of being seen by him, he actually examined me maybe twice. He is a total quack, and a fraud and DANGEROUS!!!! He has HORRIBLE bedside manner. Staff cant even take competent vital signs. A Dr who takes care of cardiac patients, HAS to have competent staff to do initial assessments. And, to top off his extremely poor care of me, he is holding my medical records 'hostage' because his billing office waited an entire year to bill my now cancelled insurance!!! They take NO responsibility for it. DO NOT go to this Dr!!!!