A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viswanath Vasudevan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viswanath Vasudevan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasudevan graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Vasudevan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viswanath Parameswar Vasudevan MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Viswanath P. Vasudevan practice?
- Dr. Viswanath Vasudevan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Viswanath Vasudevan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Roslyn Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Roslyn Heights Internists, Roslyn Heights Pulmonologists, Roslyn Heights Geriatric Doctors, and Roslyn Heights Critical Care Practitioners.