A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viswanath Vasudevan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viswanath Vasudevan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasudevan graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Vasudevan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viswanath Parameswar Vasudevan MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Viswanath P. Vasudevan practice?
- Dr. Viswanath Vasudevan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Viswanath Vasudevan practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, and Brooklyn Pulmonologists.