A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viswanathan Rajaraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viswanathan Rajaraman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viswanathan Rajaraman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajaraman graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rajaraman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viswanathan Rajaraman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Viswanathan Rajaraman practice?
- Dr. Viswanathan Rajaraman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Viswanathan Rajaraman practices Neurological Surgery near Oradell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See Oradell Neurological Surgeons.