Dr. Vita Anksh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 27 reviews

October 8th, 2016
NICE STAFF AND DOCTOR BUT WRONG DIAGNOSIS
I saw Dr. Anksh for 18 months and she prescribed thyroid medicine that made my condition worse. The TSH was higher, I felt weak and could not sleep. I stopped the medicine and my TSH levels were normal. At the next visit, I saw the nurse practitioner who I do not like at all. Before telling her that I stopped the medicine, she reviewed the blood test performed by another doctor and told me that I have to increase the dosage of the thyroid medicine. Then, I told her that I stopped taking the medicine and now my TSH levels were OK. She did not know what to say. I know someone else who is seeing mainly the NP and said that she constantly increases the dosage.

August 25th, 2016
Ugh
1. The receptionist is rude and unhelpful every time I've called. She doesn't seem to know anything about her job, and acts like you're putting her out when you ask for answers. 2. Prepare to spend 40 minutes in the waiting room and another 10 in the exam room before you see anyone.

May 3rd, 2016
Very Disappointed Client
No longer a patient due to extreme lack of care from Dr. Anksh. I specifically scheduled an appointment with Dr. Anksh, when I arrived her front office staff told me that the doctor had removed me from her schedule that morning. I was informed that I would see the doctor every other visit and my last visit was with the doctor. I saw the PA, who was very rude, and scheduled the next appointment with the doctor. When I arrived for the next appointment I was seen by the PA again. I assumed that the doctor would come in after the PA was finished, this did not happen. When I checked out I asked why I didn't see the doctor when I specifically requested her this time. They gave me the same answer, you only see the doctor every other visit. I informed them that I had seen the PA last time, that was why I verified that this visit was with the doctor. They told me that the doctor had removed me from her schedule that morning, AGAIN. I cannot stress enough, DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR'S OFFICE!

December 10th, 2015
I am so glad I came to Dr. Anksh, she has been really good to me since day one and I have been seeing her for over a year now and I have no complaints.

September 28th, 2015
Saw dr ANSk once in 8 months , saw mostly her PA which she misdiagnosed me and put me on a drug that contradicts with what I'm on!! Even though my sugars under controlled, don't feel safe enough to keep going to this office. Dr. ANSk..was schedule to see me and saw PA again. Does Dr. ANSk exist? Changing office and doctor for sure.

August 13th, 2015
Great Physcian

July 19th, 2015
The doctor is more interested in having her PA take care of her patients than spending time with them herself. Her PA then misdiagnoses you and give you incorrect medication that contradicts with other meds you are already taking. Needless to say I am no longer a patient!

March 5th, 2015
Very rude staff. Made patient feel that they were bothering them. VERY misleading insurance information causing undue expense to patients. They just don't care! But they are happy to schedule multiple tests for you even if you have recently had the tests done. Sorry I ever went there.

May 11th, 2014
Vita Anksh, MD is the worst doctor in the world!
She indicates that she is an Endocrinologist but she nor her staff will refill prescriptions. I called her staff twice to get a refill and nothing was done. Finally I went to her office to beg, yes beg for her to call in a prescription. This is NOT how the medical profession is support to work.

April 19th, 2014
Overweight middle aged woman, NOT a health expert
Middle aged overweight woman who looks like she's never exercised a day in her life, thinks she's an expert on health? What a joke. She tells a 225lb male that is solid muscle and works out 10 hours per week, runs 20 miles per week that he is obese and that's why he is tired. Finally went to knowledgeable doctors who agreed it was adrenal fatigue and cortisol levels.

January 27th, 2014
patient
overall experience with Dr. Anksh and staff is excellent, knowledgeable, and very professional 100% satisfied with care that i'm receiving.

June 27th, 2013
Team Approach to Diabetes Management
Dr Anksh and her team have a comprehensive approach to diabetes management. After being a diabetic for 20+ years I have seen my share of physicians. Their approach works if you are compliant. They spend the time to understand your disease and tailor treatment specific to your symptoms.