Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile
North Naples
9010 Strada Stell Ct
Ste 203
Naples, FL 34109
239-254-1316
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Vita Anksh, MD is the worst doctor in the world!  |  show details
May 11th, 2014

She indicates that she is an Endocrinologist but she nor her staff will refill prescriptions. I called her staff twice to get a refill and nothing was done. Finally I went to her office to beg, yes beg for her to call in a prescription. This is NOT how the medical profession is support to work.

|  Overweight middle aged woman, NOT a health expert  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2014

Middle aged overweight woman who looks like she's never exercised a day in her life, thinks she's an expert on health? What a joke. She tells a 225lb male that is solid muscle and works out 10 hours per week, runs 20 miles per week that he is obese and that's why he is tired. Finally went to knowledgeable doctors who agreed it was adrenal fatigue and cortisol levels.

|  patient  |  show details
by Rosemary on Jan 27th, 2014

overall experience with Dr. Anksh and staff is excellent, knowledgeable, and very professional 100% satisfied with care that i'm receiving.

|  Team Approach to Diabetes Management  |  show details
by John on Jun 27th, 2013

Dr Anksh and her team have a comprehensive approach to diabetes management. After being a diabetic for 20 years I have seen my share of physicians. Their approach works if you are compliant. They spend the time to understand your disease and tailor treatment specific to your symptoms.

|  T1 Diabetic  |  show details
by John on Apr 22nd, 2013

Dr Anksh is a skilled endocrinologist who called me a home (that evening) after giving me some bad news and recommending a change in protocol. After being a diabetic (30 years) I have seen lots of specialists and she is thorough and patient. If some find her blunt it is because she speaks the truth and doesn't coddle patients that don't take responsibility for their disease. Type 2 diabetes can be cured with diet and exercise. If you weigh 300 pounds and have T2 diabetes don't expect her to prescribe medicine without a discussion about your weight. She is personable and will spend the necessary time with you to answer all questions. If I have to wait it is because I know she is taking time with a sick patient and not because she is late coming back from lunch. I found the office staff helpful and they responded quickly when I had an insurance issue.They have a team approach to patient care and they respond quickly to phone messages and emails. I am older and thankful that I will likely die before she retires!

|  Positive Experience  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

After reading several negastive reviews about the Dr. I was pleasantly surprised to meet her and have such comforting experience dealing with the Dr. She took time to explain my condition, what to expect and how we will continue a treatment plan. I highly recommend dr Anksh

|  Amazing Practice!!  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2012

This practice is amazing. I was diagnosed as a diabetic in 2008. I'm from Boston and have been to MGH's diabetes center as well as the world renowned Joslin Clinic. The Doctor was great, The Assistant Stephanie was great and Sam, the educator guy is exceptional. In 5 years, I've never had a normal blood sugar consistently, these guys dd it! First got me under control with the pens and now moved me to a pump. My Readings dropped from 600 to normals around 80-90. Great people - ran some cardio stuff too cuz I had a scare, when I've asked for scripts, they are quick at calling them in.

|  Fed Up  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

If you can see the DR, she is very nice, although a bit blunt if you cannot take that. Her problem is the Nurse Practicioner, Stephanie. She is more arrogant than any Dr and if you don't do EXACTLY what she wants, she will kick you out of the practice. Then there is the Dr's husband who is the rudest human and also more arrogant than a Dr. If you could isolate Vita and use her only, EXCELLENT. But as a whole, this practice is disappointing.

|  terrible  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

I have recently had a reclast infusion and am having adverse side effects. I called the office twice to get an answer about what to do. After waiting 4 hours I called back again to hear from some receptionist that they will call me back after working hours. Not acceptible to me. I am not a Doctor and I am very concerned about what is happening to my body. To find out the true nature of a so called Doctor after the fact is beyond me. I not only will not ever recomend her but will let my internist know I have nopt heard back from her just like 3 to 4 other times. My internist herself goes to her and I am sure she would not get the same treatment. Being sick and having a Doctor(so called)that does not seem to care is a terrible feeling.

|  fantastic physician  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

my daughter is a very brittle diabetic. After 5 years we found dr anksh and finally she is under control!

|  VERY CARING DOCTOR  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

As a new patient I was impressed with the amount of time she took, plus her interest in my condition. Highly recommend her. Her receptionist Jennifer is also excellent in helping and follow up.

Jun 23rd, 2011

no comment

Jun 10th, 2011

I waited 2 hours to see this doc. The nurse then said she was 2 hours behind and that I needed to leave and reschedule. No apology, no reason just go away. Then the big insult came!! I was charged almost $300 for getting my blood pressure taken and sitting in her patient room for 2 hours. I called billing to ask them to rescind the bill. the lady on the other end said no until I said what she was doing was actually fraudulent. I had said as I left that they should make sure they did not bill me. I also wrote a letter and have recieved no reply just a $300 bill for no service recieved. The office tried to tell me they did a sonogram which they did not. Run fast away from this doctor.

|  No Bedside manner...no time for patient  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

Really does not seem to care much for the patient...one appointment with her and then she send pushes you off on her NP who is even less caring than her...really strange office... I had high hopes, but now am left still undiagnosed and sick...one would be better off with their GP in my opinion. The NP does not cut it, or seem to care or have time...

Mar 25th, 2011

Very good doctor

|  great doc  |  show details
by Clarissa on Nov 30th, 2010

I live in Lehigh Acres and have been looking for an Endocrinologist in Fort Myers for 2 years and seemed to always be disappointed. I now couldn't be happier and have no problem is the drive to Naples as it is very worth it. Very recommended! She has great work ethic and wonderful bedside manner.

|  Dr. Vita Anksh & Associates  |  show details
by Dave O'Connor on Nov 20th, 2010

Dr. Anksh & her nurse practitioner partner are skilled and current providers with excellent clinical and human skills. They spend the necessary time to understand your medical problems and help the you to understand them as well. I feel as though I am in good hands.

|  The Best Doctor in Town  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2010

I was misdiagnosed by another physician in time. Dr.Anksh diagnosed me correctly with a rare endocrine disorder and send to the tertiat

May 18th, 2010

The Doctors assisstant is hopeless following up on her job. As well as the Doctor herself. There have never been any return phone calls to me after an extremely important call regarding my medication.

May 14th, 2009

GREAT DOCTOR! I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE!