Dr. Vita Goei MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Gastroenterology Augusta, GA

August 20th, 2013
Very personal, spent time, very knowledgeable and my kid loves her.

October 30th, 2009
Dr. Goei has a very nice bedside manner. I appreciate that she doesn't try and sugarcoat my childs issues, or any side effects of the medications that she prescribes.I trust that she knows what she's talking about, but feel frustrated when she fails to carry through with things. If you can handle being the "squeeky wheel" then you'll have no problems with her taking care of your children.Her nurses are all very sweet and caring. Pasty, her main nurse is just awesome!Overall, I would recommend her. I have no plans of taking my child out of her care.

August 3rd, 2009
Finally, Answers!
My daughter had stomach problems from birth. Her pediatrician tried to find out the cause to no avail. After my daughter was nine years old he sent me to Dr. Goei and with her help we finally found the cause. She has VCS, Vomiting Cyclic Syndrome. Dr Goei ran tests, change her diet, did whatever needed to be done til we found the reason for her problems. It was a relief to know what the problem was and learn ways of dealing with it. I honestly don't know what I would've done without Dr. Goei caring enough to keep at it to find the problem. So Dr. Goei, thank you for all that you did for my family and God bless you.