A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vitalie Crudu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vitalie Crudu is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crudu
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crudu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Crudu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vitalie Crudu MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vitalie Crudu practice?
- Dr. Vitalie Crudu has 1 office location.
- Dr. Vitalie Crudu practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Miami Shores, FL.