A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vitalie Crudu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vitalie Crudu is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Crudu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vitalie Crudu MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vitalie Crudu practice?
- Dr. Vitalie Crudu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vitalie Crudu practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Shores, FL.
See Miami Cardiologists.